2014 Volunteer of the Year Award
Nominations for the Volunteer of the Year Award are being accepted....
The mvysa will award an individual as the Volunteer of the Year for their extraordinary accomplishments as a volunteer in the mvysa. This award can go to a parent, team mom, assistant coach, club leader or administrator, head coach etc... as long as they are involved with a team playing in the mvysa. Consider taking a moment to recognizing those special individuals with your team or club by nominating them for this special award!
Deadline for submitting nominations: May 30, 2014
The criteria is as follows:
(1) is a volunteer for a mvysa Team or Club
(2) is an excellent role model for the community beyond soccer;
(3) has favorable relations with other members of the soccer community;
(4) demonstrates a willingness to promote players and soccer;
(5) is a positive role model for all volunteers;
(6) is of sound moral and ethical character;
(7) through participation, has increased the opportunities for others to participate in soccer;
(8) has not previously received national or other significant recognition from mvysa or US Youth Soccer for contributions to soccer, but is well known in his or her community and is a true hero of grassroots soccer;
(9) has not received any compensation for the volunteer efforts.
Click here to download a nomination form. Awards are presented at the July mvysa General Meeting.
Posted on: 2013-11-26
Back to Home Page